Wednesday, January 26, 2011

QUESTIONS =.='

A - AVAILABLE: No.

B - BIRTHDAY: 14 April1997

C - CRUSHING ON: myself xD  

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Mineral Water =.=

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: dead people.

F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: Back to december :) <3

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Bears.

H - HOMETOWN: Kuala Lumpur. LOL. 

I - IN LOVE WITH: .......  xD

J - JUGGLE: Err ?

K - KILLED SOMEONE: oh no! Shh, keep it as a secret pls. -.- LOL !

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE?: i dont remember.

M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR:chocolate.

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS:6

O - ONE WISH: Err, can have a wonderful holidays. xD

P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Farhan. xD

R - REASON TO SMILE: Because I love to smile ! :D 

S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: Last few minutes.-.- xD

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6.00am.

U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Hahaha.

V- VEGETABLE(S): Vegetables ? What's the question asking?._. 

W - WORST HABIT: i love throwing things xD

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:many.

Y - YOYOS ARE: Fun to play :)

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: .....


RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU

Spell your name without vowels: LN MYL KNSLL

Your favorite number: 9. <3

What color do you wear most?: White/Back I guess.

Least favorite colors?: Err, YELLOW ? Eww. 

What are you listening to?: back to december, *again* xD

Are you happy with your life right now?: Yes, I enjoy ! :D

What is your favorite class in school?: Huh?no class ? xD

Who is your best friend: jiehan nabilah. :)

When do you start back at school/college?: 3rd January.

Are you outgoing?: Yes, later.

Favorite pair of shoes?: my EA shoes ;)

Can you dance?: Err, I guess so. xD *I took part at the "modern" dance when I was 10years until now* xD

Can you sing?: Yeap, xD *I was a choir when I was in my primary school* xD

Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: ._.

Can you whistle?: no :(

Cross your eyes?: o.o ?

Walk with your toes curled?: Aww, that's pain.


THE DO'S

Do you believe there is life on other planets?: Err, idk. 

Do you believe in miracles?: Sometimes. :D

Do you believe in magic?: I guess so.

Love at first sight?: No.

Do you believe in Satan?: No.

Do you believe in Santa?: No.

Do you know how to swim?: Of course :). *i was a swimmer* :p

Do you like roller coaster?: I love it! :D

Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: NO !

Have you ever been on a plane?: many times :)

Have you ever asked someone out?: maybe.

Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Of course lar. xD HAHAHA.

Have you ever been to the ocean?: Yessss ! Likey :D


THE WHATS

What is the temperature outside?: Cold ?

What radio station do you listen to?: Hitz / Fly FM.

What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Kopitiam. 

What was the last thing you bought?: Food and drinks.

What was the last thing on TV you watched: Hani :D *i watch malay movie* xD

Who was the last person you took a picture of?: Dania, i guess.

Who did you last webcam with?: Err, farra.

Who was the last person you said I love you to?: hahaha :) 


CRYING SECTION

Ever really cried your heart out?: Yes.

Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes.

Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: No, only on the phone:(

Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Err.. Hahaha.

Do you cry when you get an injury?:  If I can't handle the pain.

Do certain songs make you cry?: NOOOO.

HAPPY SECTION

Are you a happy person?: OF COURSE I AM ! :D


CURRENTLY WEARING

What is your current hair color?: Dark brown.

What shirt are you wearing?: T-shirt.

Pants?: Short pants.

Shoes?: Nope.

Necklaces? : No.

Underwear?: Definitely.


IN A BOY/GIRL 

Favorite eye color: Brown? xD 

Height: Taller than me :)


HAVE YOU EVER

Been to jail: NEVER! 

Mooned someone: ._.

Laughed so hard you cried: Yea. Haha.

Cried in school: ._. no.

Wanted to be a model: When I was small. xD

Done something really stupid that you still laugh about: Hahhahaa, yeshhh.

Seen a dead body: Yeaa.

Been on drugs: Yes -.-.

Gone skinny dipping: NOPE.


THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke: Coke :D

Single or Group Dates: single.

chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate <3

Strawberries or Blueberries: Blueberries <3

Meat or Veggies: Meat ! :D 

TV or Movie: Both.

Guitar or Drums: Drums, i'd learnt xD*forgot already.

Adidas or Nike: Nike?.

Malay or Non?: mixed :).

Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Corn Flakes.


Weeeeeee, finally I finish this post! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment