Saturday, March 5, 2011

ELINE AMYLEA :)

Hye, actually im tired writing something that no really important. So now I feel that myself is important. Hee :p can I write bout myself? :DD.
Hi guys/girls.. im Nur Eline Amylea Kinsella J im 14teen this year. How cool is that?? HAHA. U can call me whatever u want but u’re advised not to call me with 3letters. Its too SHORT!!. But ya, whatever. Up to u. im not arrogant but maybe im a little snobbish ;) mind with that? Hee, im trying to convey myself here. Heyy! Pity me writing bout myself, no one gonna think bout me. Jk jk ;DD Im a HELLOKITTY freak. GOD, I love hello kitty MUCHMUCH! J love it too. Im not attractive but im friendly. WEKK! Im just lying. I want to be TRAUMATIST one day. Hope I can achieve what I want. But it has to come with effort right ;) I love kids. More than BRUNO MARS. HAHA. When I say I love u, I really mean that. L hm, HATE U HATE U because I don’t love u :p heyy, im a daughter of Elliza Hani. ILOVEYOU MUMMY <3 Im 168cm n im only 43kg :( don’t say KEDING, KURUS or whatever that has same meaning. It hurts me -.-“ . I love myself altho im not pretty, beauty n so on. I love SPORTS. Archery, relay, tennis, swim, shooting, equestrian, skateboarding, surfing n many more. Im not HYPOCRITE. Ya, that’s true. I love to be alone cause only myself can understand myself ;)  I want to be friend with people that I only want, im caution :p HEE, Im going to be like my grandfather, he’s a successful man ;)) atuk, u inspired me a lot. <3 I WANT TO BE RICH LIKE YOU ONE DAY. If u don’t like my attitude just tell me, I going to accept it J enough for today. Bye. Thanks for reading ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment